Atlantian Codes - LIGHT PRIESTESS TRAINING in Greece
Time & Location
About the Event
Atlantian Codes - LIGHT PRIESTESS & PRIEST TRAINING in Greece
– Journey into the Temple Arts of the Light & Water Priestess & Priest –
Za Rah Kumara invites you to a sacred training on Corfu (Greece).
We welcome you to this magical island of Corfu to practice, to pray, to unravel old programming and learn the ancient futuristic tools of your star origins.
Reconnect to your True Nature while being held by this sacred land. We will come together as brothers and sister to unite on this magical island of Corfu to practice, to pray, to connect, and bring harmony and balance to your life and this planet. Each morning we will rise before the sun for sadhana; we will move, breathe, chant, and sweat our prayers in these sweet, early hours of the day. The nourishing breakfast is followed by an initiates journey of the transmission of ancient light priestess tools, healing modalities, and channeling sessions.
There will be plenty of free time to explore, to rest, to integrate and relax during the middle of the day. In the evening we will come together for deep meditation and sonic transmissions.
Our typical day will look like this:
- 05.30 am Morning Sadhana with Kundalini Yoga & chanting meditation
- 08:00 am Organic nourishing breakfast
- 09:30 am – 1 pm Light Priestess & Light Priest Training
- 1 pm – 05.30 pm Free time / rituals or outings
- Occasional evening rituals
The retreat begins with an evening session on October 11th. On our final night together, October 16th, we will celebrate the super new moon in Libra. Libra, ruled by the planet Venus, is the planet of beauty, love, and the arts. Libra craves balance and harmony in life and within relationships.
We will practice together in a beautiful private villa in Arillas. The retreat can host an intimate group of maximum 15 people.
There are a number of booking options:
- Double deluxe room in the villa – 3 100 EUR (Sold out)
- Single bed in a shared room (2–3 Beds) – 2 100 EUR
- External accomodation / drop-in – 1 550 EUR
The retreat price includes:
- For all guests: all teachings and ceremonies, daily fruit, tea and a nourishing breakfast
- Only for villa guests: accomodation
- All travel costs, lunch etc. are in addition to this price
A non-refundable deposit of 515 EUR is required to secure your spot
The deposit can be paid through this website. All remaining payments can be made via wire transfer until August 8th, 2020
- Cancellation within 30 days before the start of the event: 50% of the course fee
- Cancellation within 14 days before the start of the event: 80% of the course fee
- Cancellation within 7 days before the start of the event, as well as in case of non-arrival: 100% of the course fee