First Light Celebration of Lemuria
Time & Location
About the Event
Huna Flash & Huna Hazarah Kumara co create this event together as a celebration of new light. As a dynamic duo from the ancients of days....they bring to you kundalini yoga, healing codes, music and the ancient lemurian practices.
- We will gather to celebrate the sacred light, breath, birth, love, stone and fire at new years day, according to the acient Lemurian calendar.
- We will align the zero point codex of Lemuria to the universal rotation of light time on location in Norway, providing a clean and clear pathway for transmission to the Hea Motu (lemurian birthsign of the Hare) and the Northstar.
- We will anchor the Lemurian practices and modalities to the land water sky, self and home, returning the blue print codes of the Giant Kings of Lemuria and the Giant Lion Queens of Atlantis.
The 4-day retreat will take place at Soleggen Fjellstue, situated in beautiful Jotunheimen, aprox. 960 meters above sea level, close to the tree limit, with mountain birch forests, creeks and lakes, with excellent bathing opprtunities and mountain hikes just outside the door. It is 4 hours north of Oslo, a magnificent nature dome at the European crown chakra, a place of extremely high vibration that will hold space to celebrate the new light the Lemurian new year with us.
- June 14: Arrival & opening ceremony, begin 17h
- June 15 – 17: Teachings & ceremonies, end 17h
- June 18: Optional integration day
- Teaching fee = 460€ course fee, includes all teachings and ceremonies
- Accomodation = 60€ / person per night, including half board, please book directly through Soleggen Fjellstue
- Transportation = flights and local transportation are NOT included, nearest airport is Oslo International Airport
- Individual healings and activations can be booked throughout the retreat. Huna Flash will give the seal of the living light child. Ha Za Rah will give crystal healing sessions. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule your spot and inquire about costs
- General cancellation fee after successful payment: 155 EUR
- Cancellation within 30 days before the start of the event: 50% of the course fee
- Cancellation within 14 days before the start of the event: 80% of the course fee
- Cancellation within 7 days before the start of the event, as well as in case of non-arrival: 100% of the course fee