Golden Isis Journey 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
„I am what is, what was and what will be.
I am the one that I am.
Eheye asha eheye.“
A journey of ancient futuristic remembrance connecting the initiation to the cosmic wisdom of goddess Isis, the star portal of Sirius, our star family and the holy Magdalene and with her, the Christ consciousness collective.
In this NOW time, we are being called forth to transmute and transcend all karmic blockages from the past traumatic experiences to fully open our cosmic hearts to our mastery.
Through a profound journey starting on Spring equinox March 20th in private ceremony at sunrise between the paws of the Sphinx, Great Lion Queen, at the Gizeh plateau, we will embark on a journey of cosmic self initiation.
We are traveling from Cairo to the heart of Cleopatras spring into the oasis of Siwa and the Lemurian coast of northern Egypt into the heart of the oracle of the Libyan desert.
From desert fires and kundalini awakenings, star constellations and portals to emerging ourselves in the Venusian beauty and love frequency of the Cleopatra.
All senses of our beingness are being pleased and activated.
From the heart of the desert our journey will take us to the mystical riverbanks of Luxor with a private visit to the Goddess Sekhmet, the dark Goddess who shows the way and who strides like a lion in the darkness.
Her presence emanates the ecstatic life force of the kundalini shakti powers.
Here we embark like the ancient pharaohs on a private sailing boat to spend 3 days on the Nile and sail into the heart of Nubia, the capital of Goddess Isis, Aswan.
In Aswan we are celebrating the full moon on the priestess island of the initiates.
With great joy we are arriving in the lap of the great mother celebrating our rebirth in the holiness of our breath.
Our magical 14-day sacred Egypt journey:
- 19th March: Arrival at Cairo, transfer to the Hotel "Marriot Mena House" 5 Star
- 20th March: Private visit between the paws of the Sphinx, walk on the Plateau, breakfast in Mena House, travel to Marsa Matruh, dinner and overnight in the hotel
- 21st March: morning session on the beach, travel to Siwa, dinner in the Old Town, overnight in Shali Lodge
- 22nd March: Desert Safari whole day, dinner and overnight in Taziry Ecolodge
- 23rd March: Morning session in Taziry, return to the city, free time for shopping, sunset ceremony in the Oracle Temple, dinner in the city
- 24th March: Siwa House, Salt Mine Lakes, Cleopatra, dinner in the hotel
- 25th March: Travel to Cairo airport, flight to Luxor
- 26th March: Morning visit of Sekhmet in Karnak, travel to El Kab, visiting the Temple, check in the dahabeya, sailing
- 27th March: Kom Ombo Temple, sailing
- 28th March: Arrival at Aswan, transfer to the Nubian Village
- 29th March - 31st March: Isis Temple and Priestess Island
- 01st April: Travel home, or extension in Aswan with the possibility to visit Abu Simbel
TOTAL COURSE FEE
4400 EUR all inklusive Price for the retreat
(limited single accommodation 5200 EUR)
The course fee includes:
- All teachings from Za Rah Kumara
- Local holistic egyptology guides and
- Egyptian-Avalonian Priestess and tour guide Krizsta
- Entrance fees and access to the temples
- Tipping in the temples
- Breakfast, dinner (except 1st night), 3 light lunches in Siwa, lunches on the Dahabeya, breakfast in Mena House
- Private visit between the paws of the Shpinx
- Desert safari
- Private access to sacred meditation room on the Priestess Island of Isis Aswan
- Local transportation according to the itinerary, except domestic flight to Luxur
- Accommodation (1 night in Mena House 5 star Cairo, 1 night in 5star hotel on the North Coast, 3 nights in Shali Lodge, 1 night in Taziry Ecolodge, 1 night in Sonesta St. George in Luxor, 2 nights on the private boat (dahabeya), 4 nights in the Nubian Village (island premium rooms)
The course fee does not include:
- Egyptian entry visa (currently 25 USD)
- International and domestic Air Tickets
- Drinks and additional meals
A non-refundable deposit of 550€ for Za Rah Kumara is required to secure your spot.
The deposit can be paid through this website.
Another non-refundable deposit fee of 550€ is required to our tour provider.
You will receive a further detailed payment instruction via email.
- Registration Fee€550€5500€0