Sun, 02 Feb|
The Treasures of the Golden Temples
Awakening Egypt Retreat with Za Rah Kumara and Anjuna Saran. From Gizeh, we will travel to Luxor and board a private boat, a Dahabeya, to travel down the Nile to beautiful Aswan. Every day, we will visit different temples and discover the magic of ancient Egypt.
Time & Location
02 Feb 2020, 6:00 AM – 11 Feb 2020, 7:00 PM
About the Event
Awakening Egypt Retreat with Za Rah Kumara and Anjuna Saran. Reconnect to the ancient wisdom of Egypt and you spiritual power.
We will begin our journey on the divine 02-02-2020 portal with a private sunrise ceremony at the feet of the Sphinx in Gizeh.
On this special day, we will connect ourselves with the high frequency of this holy land and open the portal to receive the ancient wisdom of Egypt. From Gizeh, we will travel to Luxor and board a private boat, a Dahabeya,to travel down the Nile to beautiful Aswan. Every day, we will visit different temples and discover the magic of ancient Egpyt. We will reconnect with the powerful Goddesses and Gods of these golden times, for example the Goddesses Isis, Sekhmet, and Hathor as well as the Gods Osiris, Horus and Anubis. We will celebrate sacred ceremonies in their honour to activate the ancient wisdom and codes of Egypt within us.
We will embark on a magical 12 day journey down the Nile from Gizeh to Aswan:
- Feb 01 Arrival in Cairo, transfer to the Mena House
- Feb 02 Private ceremony at the feet of the Sphinx at sunrise
- Feb 03 Morning flight to Luxor, Karnak-Sekhmet and Luxor Temple in the evening
- Feb 04 Early morning visit of Dandara Temple, boarding the Dahabeya
- Feb 05 Al Kab Temple of Nekhbet and Hathor
- Feb 06 Sacred Marriage Temple of Edfu
- Feb 07 Sailing on the Nile
- Feb 08 Arrival at Aswan, check in to the Nubian Village
- Feb 09 Isis Temple and Priestess Island
- Feb 10 Integration
- Feb 11 Departue in Aswan, flight home
COST & BOOKING
- 3500 EUR
- A deposit of 500€ to our tour provider Lady Egypt Tours is required to secure your spot
The course fee includes:
All teachings and Egyptologist-guide
Access to temples, except for the pyramids in Gizeh
Full board for the 4 days on the Dahabeya, half board on all other days
Local transportation according to itinerary
The course fee does not include:
Air tickets (international and domestic)
Egyptian entry visa (currently 25 USD)
Additional drinks and meals
Entrance to the Pyramids on the Gizeh Plateau
The retreat is open to both women and men.
Registrations through soullightbeing.com/goldentemple